Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Play With Your Food: Mr. Potato Head


So.  I had an idea.  A cookie of everyone's favorite spud with moveable parts. Pretty cute, right?  Then I posted pics on Facebook and he kinda blew up.  Like scary blew up.  Like 500 new fans in 24 hours blew up. Like a FB fan contacting the VP of Design at Hasbro to show them this set of cookies blew up.  Like a cookie cutter company considering making this a set of cookie cutters blew up. Crazy exciting and crazy weird. So funny what capture people's imaginations.  You just never know.  Anyhow.  Here's the cookie that rocked my Facebook world.  Enjoy!

 The complete set - hand cut from paper patterns.

 Keepin' it real using the old school parts.

 Look at that body!

Introducing the many faces of Mr. Potato Head:








8 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the excitement and commotion over your cookies and your talent! I'm sure this is only the beginning! These are the most creative and cute cookies ever! They just make me happy:)Now...time to PIN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i would totally buy this cookie cutter set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THese are fantastic, possibilities are endless now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came to the site hoping I could buy them.
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, this is just absolutely the cutest idea I've seen in awhile and definitely have to create them too! So when will the cookie cutter set be available? YOU go gurl!! I had to add this little ditty to my blog post. Thanks for the great "treat" idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I think CheapCookieCutters.com is thinking about creating a Mr. Potato Head cutter set. I hope they do so everyone can play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so adorably creative!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies