Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cookie Quickie: Optimus Prime


Here's a quick post about a set of a dozen Optimus Prime Transformer cookies done for one of Baby Sugar's long time pal's birthday party.  These were crazy labor intensive cookies with tons of tiny spaces to fill, but they were my redemption cookies for another set of Transformer cookies I'd attempted awhile back that looked like poop.  I feel like I've redeemed myself with this set and hope never to have to do them again!

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is wow, and I hope you never have to do them again either! Lots of work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies