Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Teeny Tiny Halloweenies


How? How did what started with me volunteering to bake seven (SEVEN) plain sugar cookies for a project at Baby Sugar's preschool Halloween party result in over THREE HUNDRED COOKIES?  I think I have some sort of cookie dismorphic disorder.  It all started out with these plain gigantic pumpkin cookies.  Then I added the facial features so the kids could do a little mix and matcheroo.  Seemed innocent enough...



Then I thought I should make the kiddos in her class a little take home Halloween treat.  Oh, and something for her teacher.  And the teacher's aid.  Oops - don't forget the nice lady who runs the school.  Maybe I'll bake them each a nice spooky cookie.  Nothing crazy. OOOOOR I could bake them each over a dozen mini cookies, package them in small mason jars all tied up pretty with an orange satin bow.  Yeah!  That's what I'll do!  And there you have it.  Take a gander at the madness.  Enjoy!









Packaging.


Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. That was a very cool idea with the giant pumpkin for the kids to decorate. A even better gesture to make cookies for all the other people you made them for!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies