Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Class Portrait Cookies

So it's the end of the school year and my big girl is graduating preschool and moving on to the wonderful world of Kindergarten.  To commemorate her graduating class, I worked with her teachers and asked them to have Abby's classmates draw self portraits for me to cookiefy and reproduce in edible marker.  Take a look at these masterpieces!  They are frigging adorable. They were pretty easy to reproduce as long as I kept the proportion pretty close.  I am in love with these and will do it again next year, but next time make two of each - one for the kids and an entire set for the teacher.  Enjoy!
 KEITH
 SUMI
 APRIL
 LOEURYN
 ABBY
 JOHNATHAN
 CHLOE
MILES

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing! Such a creative idea, that I just had to recreate for my son's kindergarten class. Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies