Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Dirty Secret

I have a confession to make.  I am not a huge Peanuts fan. And if you ask my husband, he will tell you I may have railed against this beloved iconic comic strip as the unfunniest of the funnies in the Sunday paper (tied with Garfield and Apartment 3G).  But wait!  Put down your torches and pitchforks!  This doesn't make me a BAD person.  I just have a different take on funny. And don't get me wrong, I still have a soft spot for the Christmas special and the Great Pumpkin - I'm not completely dead inside.  So when I got the request for a Snoopy birthday cake, I put my personal feeling aside and got to work.  And I have to say I'm kinda in love with the sweet results.  You know this may just be a turning point in the relationship between me and the beagle.  Enjoy!
Dancing Snoopys.
Cookie cake topper.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, you captured the essence of Snoopy...the happy dance and abandon we all love. The best of all the peanut characters...he's been my favorite since childhood. Good job. A true professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snoopy cookies and how you used them on the cake! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies