Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pirates - Take Two


I received another request for pirate cookie awhile back.  Seven dozen of them as a matter of fact.  My client wanted the same designs I had done last year:

Pirates 1.0

But with a little more experience under my belt I gave some of the old design just a couple of minor tweaks and came up with this new set.  Take a look at the new pics and try to resist saying Arrrh! Enjoy!






6 comments:

  1. These are really cute & I am sure they would be loved at any boys party. The wood grain effect on the planks is an excellent detail & really sets the design off well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is such a great art!
    I´m so inspired and will try some of your beautiful ideas!
    My poor hubby is gonna get a big belly, because he has to eat all of those cookies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Love the gold coins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Pirate cookies ever! I love the way you make each one of them! Awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pirate cookies have been featured on *BEST OF THE WEB PIRATE PARTIES AND CAKES*

    Go to the end of the post to grab a button for your page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE the comic book/ colouring in book effect with the black outlines! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies