Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Cookies 2012


What a difference a year makes! Here is my first set of cookies done for Valentines day.  I remember staying up until three in the morning- little did I know this would be a foreshadowing of many, many late nights to come.  This year's set, done in pink and red, is for a dear friend's 2-year old's Valentine themed birthday party.  

Valentines 2011

Valentines 2012




First attempt at brush embroidery.

Wax seals.




 





6 comments:

  1. This set is stunning. I especially like the wax seals; they are so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me so much! I bake cookies at a local Ronald McDonald House every Wednesday, and I'm working on teaching myself how to do fun, decorated cookies to brighten the families' days. Your colors and ideas spur me on to give it a go. Thank you for sharing your talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mary. I used to be a camp counselor at Camp Ronald McDonald in CA. I know you're cookies brighten their days for sure. Would love to see your work! xo Angela

      Delete
  3. these are so pretty. i love ALL your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cookies are absolutely gorgeous! I am so impressed with all of your details and original ideas. Your little cupid and wax seals are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are supremely talented! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies