Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Monday, May 9, 2011

Beauty Day Cookies


Now this is what I REALLY wanted for Mother's Day! A day of relaxation, rejuvenation and pampering! And enough Mac and Maybelline to make Tammy Faye (RIP) green with envy.  I just realized I am using the same lip gloss I bought at Sephora from my wedding makeup trial - OVER FOUR YEARS AGO.  (Yes, I am disgusting.  Or thrifty.  You choose.)  Take a look at all the girly goodness.  Enjoy!








Acetone cookies, anyone?  Anyone?

Cotton ball cookies.





I think the nail clippers are my fave.



















Cooling cucumber slices.

Not a spa day without these beauties!

5 comments:

  1. wow, these are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Haniela. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cookies are super cool and super awesome! you are so creative to come up with such brilliant designs! :D Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Faithy! Such a fun subject matter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my favorite right now, so stinkin' cute! I just love your royal icing, what recipe do you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies