Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cookie Quickie: Boy Onesies


The third of three orders for this week!  Whew!  Luckily this was just a quick dozen for a baby shower I actually got to attend this time.  The mom to be is having another sweet baby boy so I whipped up twelve tiny onesies.  I love the onesie design because it's quick but detailed blank canvas that's great for so many different designs.  I really wanted to try a sailor collar on one of these little guys and LOVE the way it turned out.  Check out the details below.  Enjoy!

How cute is this sailor collar?


Practicing my micro script.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies