Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Blog Love: SugarBelle


So I got home from Walmart, looking like a hobo and hoping not to find myself featured on peopleofwalmart.com, and opened my email to find a note from my sugar cookie hero SugarBelle (aka Callye Alvarado) wondering if she could feature my Cinco de Mayo cookies on her super fab and super popular blog sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com.  I couldn't believe my eyes!  This gal, whose work I adore, was writing to feature MY cookies!  Unbelievable!

Of course I said yes and here is the post.  Check out SugarBelle's work regularly - she is phenomenally talented and generous with her tips and inspirational photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies