Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there in the trenches!  Thank you for the infinite little things you do to make these little creatures known as our children decent human beings.  Absolutely the hardest and best gig in town.

My mama.

Me and Baby Sugar.









1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I wanted to let you know that I featured you in my Mother's Day round up at: http://printabelle.com/?p=3016

    If you would like a featured button, I have one here on my About page: http://printabelle.com/?page_id=724

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies