Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Cookie About Nothing

I don't know how I get so lucky to have some of the coolest customers ever.  Like this one who ordered a dozen Seinfeld inspired cookies to celebrate her 37th birthday.  I mean, how cool is that?  I got a little carried away because Seinfeld is one of my all time favorite shows, so she got half a dozen bonus cookies because I just couldn't stop myself.  Too many classic moments to cookify.  See if your favorites made the cookie cut.  Enjoy!
The full set.

JERRY COOKIES

The Puffy Shirt


Fusilli Jerry


The Contest

Monk's Diner

GEORGE COOKIES

"The Timeless Art of Seduction"
Alter Ego: Art Vandelay

Festivus Pole

The Soup Nazi

Del Boca Vista

ELAINE COOKIES
"Little Kicks" Dance

Love her feet.

The Urban Sombrero

Muffin Tops


"What about the breathing, the panting, the moaning, the screaming?"

KRAMER COOKIES


Kramerica Industries
The Bro/Manzier
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"
Ass Man

12 comments:

  1. HArd to pick a favorite! I love them all Angela. Great, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't pick a fav.................just can't. Love them all! And I'm typing this with my "man hands" by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words to explaing my love for these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for man hands too! But these are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this set is pretty darn awesome. The sheer number of spot on designs in a single set is inspiration alone. That's before we begin discussion of the fabulous detail work.... Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! a majority of these designs were from some great artwork found on Seinfeld inspired tshirts, of all places.

      Delete
  6. so impressive to behold, plus, as a bonus, i can relive my favorite seinfeld moments at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I thought I was becoming a competent cookie maker, I come across these! They are beyond amazing and probably my very favorite cookie set, EVER! Back to the rolling pin, sigh.
    ;) & <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have just become my favorite designer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies