Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

We're Big In China

Can I tell you how surprised I was to open an email from Little Thing Magazine, a darling Chinese publication that features all sorts of fun, bright and girly things throughout their beautiful pages.  They contacted Oh, Sugar! to see if we'd be interested in a little feature and interview in their 4th Anniversary issue - all about sweet things.  I couldn't shoot off the yes email fast enough!  Well, we just received our copy in the mail today and couldn't be more please with the beautiful four page spread they gave us.  (I have to assume I sound verrrrry smart in Chinese) Take a look at the pages and thanks again Little Thing.  We love your magazine! Enjoy!
Cool cover.

Feature of our Vintage Pony Party done with Ryam Teran of The Inspired Mama.

 Feature on our vintage wedding in purple.
Didn't know I was fluent in Chinese, did ya?
The one question I remember:  What is your favorite Little Thing?  My kiddo, Abby.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Over 1 billion people in China! Awesome feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature...imagine, halfway across the globe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies