Welcome to Angela Rudy Cookies, formerly known as Oh, Sugar! Events. We specialize in hand-decorated sugar cookies to make your event feel truly special. So put your feet up and stay awhile as you browse our site for inspiration from our latest projects.

In the market for a couple dozen show stopping favors? Please contact Angela Rudy Cookies for a custom quote. Enjoy!
Email: angelarudycookies@gmail.com

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pumpkins with a Twist

What a fun challenge.  The one and only Callye from Sweet SugarBelle put a call out to some cookie friends for 23 fresh takes on the same tired old pumpkin cutter. I love how everyone took this challenge and ran in a different direction. Here's Oh, Sugar's entry, a Faberge inspired pumpkin coach.  There are tons of fabulous and creative entries in this collection. Check them all out and get reacquainted with some old favorites and discover some great new artists along the way.  Enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Umm - this is so incredibly gorgeous! WOW. The little lantern is my favorite part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....such an incredible design. I enjoyed doing this cookie project with you. :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your Faberge inspired pumpkin coach! The curtains and the lantern are perfect touches!! This cookie is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cookies are real works of art, are you serious!! The talent for this collection amazes me. BEAUTIFUL - that is for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pumpkin carriage is perfect and gorgeous! I wouldn't expect anything less from you;) Your "Jackie O" pumpkin made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pumpkin carriage - I would love to be carried away in something so beautiful and tasty too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pumpkin coach is so elegant. I'm blown away by the creativity. It was really nice to be a part of this project with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your faberge pumpkin is amazing Angela!! It's so intricate!! I can't even imagine the time and patience that must have taken! The quilting is so so perfect!!

    And your Jackie-O??!! Even better than I imagined!! LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PS ^^ YEAY!!! I have tried a jillion times to leave a comment on your blog! It finally worked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would so shellac this and keep it in my china cabinet. Holy gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so amazingly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I will post it asap! Best - Angela Rudy Cookies